03 Nisan 2007

freedom

On Sunday I experienced a new sense of freedom. I had a renewed understanding of what it means to be forgiven. I sensed a nearness to the presence of God.

It was so refreshing to hear my Father's voice bringing me into the light again.

I think I'm close to breakthrough.

I had a really honest and productive (and long) conversation with my Pastor(a) yesterday evening. I wanted us to be on the same page about what life is going to mean for me from this point on. She is motivated by love for me. She affirms my sound character. She trusts that I am in the palm of God's hand. For her, this is momentous. For me, it is a long time coming. My heart is comforted by the support of my spiritual family. I think my current Fellowship will become a place where "the risk it took to to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom." That is a satisfying feeling. I love my Fellowship, it has become my heart's home and I wish to spread out my roots there.

Hiç yorum yok: